Welcome to my Google+ archive!
This is like a time capsule of my Google+ posts from 2011 to 2018. Here are some things I like about the archive:
- Adaptive design. (Looks fine on computer and phone.)
- Easy navigation. Swipe left or right, or use arrow keys, or use WASD or vim keys to navigate.
- It keeps some of the look and feel of my Google+ site.
- Entire site is static. No frameworks. It should be very fast.
- This early post shows a picture of what Google+ used to look like when it was new. I was advocating for a "new post" highlight that never came.
- I had some fun with Google's evolving motto.
- Jon Stewart warns us that bullshit is everywhere.
- My page-a-day calendar doodle on the day of the Charlie Hebdo attack.
- An adorable and angry little guy.
- An animation of DNA replication. Mesmerizing.
- I can still identify both these songs. (ting ta ting ting ting vs. wowow waka wowow waka waka)
- Jinx vs. Final Flight of the Osiris. Continuing my crush for Elodie Yung.
- It's not about the nail.
- The Ignorance Caucus. Where the GOP condemns efforts to teach "critical thinking skills".
- Thoughts on having lost both parents too soon.
- Suggestions to learn something new.
- Tim O'Reilly on paying corporate taxes.
- A Grilled Beer and Cheese Sandwich.
- That time when we could've had a motorized LEGO Tachikoma.
- A 20,000 light-years wide shadow.
- I think I hear their little magnetic fields crying out in pain.
- Randall Munroe on homeopathic pills stocked next to medicine.
- Toast in the Shell also here.
- Why splitting Quickster from Netflix dooms us all. (Because you don't make good decisions.)
Feel free to browse around!