Back from Disneyland!
The family and I are back from Disneyland. Some quick notes:
- Despite my best memories, Pirates of the Caribbean is, indeed, too scary for a two-year-old. And said two-year-old may insist on being carried for the whole rest of the day.
- I read neonepiphany's blog about The Da Vinci Code right before leaving, and it ruined my reading of my vacation book, Angels and Demons. (Because she is right.)
- Space Mountain is as cool as I remember. (It seems gravity-driven for so long, that I expected the ride to end underground.)
- The best place to stay when going to Disneyland is Best Western's Park Place Inn.
- The magnitude of the Princess Marketing Phenomenon is staggering.